10 classes at Tejas Yoga in exchange for helping trainees

friendsoftejas friendsoftejas

10 classes at Tejas Yoga in exchange for helping trainees

Tejas Yoga (1300 S.Wabash) just posted this request/offer on their Facebook site:

Would you like to earn a 10-class package at Tejas? Are you new to yoga? If you've answered "yes" to these two questions and are available either Thursday, April 24 or Friday, April 25 from 3pm-5pm, let us know. We are in search for 1-2 beginner students to help our trainees learn valuable techniques to assist the beginner student. Please email us at info@tejasyogachicago.com.
Raplh75 Raplh75

Re: 10 classes at Tejas Yoga in exchange for helping trainees

Thanks for the information regarding these Yoga classes!! You know I am so interested to learn natural healing techniques. That is why I have been learning TCM techniques from a popular acupuncturist Mississauga. After that I would like to join a local TCM clinic.