1201 S Prairie Building?

DaisyMom17 DaisyMom17

1201 S Prairie Building?

Hi everyone! Our family is new to the Sloop, although I've worked in the area for several years. We were looking at the 1201 S Prairie building and curious if anyone had any inside information on sales there or if you live there- I would love to hear your experience! We have a golden retriever dog and almost 2 year old- so family (school & safety tips), and dog info would be amazing! I'm not as familiar with the residential life in the area, so I would love to learn before purchasing and I figured personal testimonies would be better than a real estate agents perspective (c: Also wasn't sure about the integrity of the building as the sales center doesn't seem to give out very much information at all... )c: Thank you thank you!!!
SaraBrondyke SaraBrondyke

Re: 1201 S Prairie Building?

Are you still looking for more information on this? I'm very familiar with the building and have clients who have bought/live there. Feel free to email me sbrondyke@atproperties.com