1312 S Wabash

dbpwills22 dbpwills22

1312 S Wabash

There are some available units for rent at 1312 S Wabash that I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on.  I've been keeping an eye on one of them and I believe it has been vacant since September '13.  My initial thought is to just stay away as good places often go so quickly.  Does anyone have any insight on this place?

kenelena kenelena

Re: 1312 S Wabash

We looked at the 2nd floor "3 br" unit...there is a reason it is cheaper.  It should be even cheaper still.  Strangely shaped rooms, crap kitchen, terrible looking bathroom one of the bedrooms had an exterior door and was really used as a small family room.  There are better options.