1601 S. State

Kal-El Kal-El

1601 S. State

Does anybody here live in this building, or know if the sound of the train is very loud in the units? I'm thinking about renting an apartment there, and am wondering if it's going to be annoying or not?
Bekki Bekki

Re: 1601 S. State

I lived across the street from that building at 1545 S. State. It's a different building, so your experience may be different, but we could hear the train. It wasn't disruptive though and eventually just became background noise.
Kal-El Kal-El

Re: 1601 S. State

Thanks! I was just worried about it being disruptive.