16th Street between Wabash and Michigan

TS TS

16th Street between Wabash and Michigan

Health elements had a grand opening banner up last night, can anyone confirm they are open?

Also, read on twitter that there are preparations for a new wine bar at the former three peas art lounge location.  anyone have more info?

slo_oop slo_oop

Re: 16th Street between Wabash and Michigan

They seem to be open but why can't businesses on that little strip stay open? Come'on people let's support our local businesses!!
s0nginmyheart s0nginmyheart

Re: 16th Street between Wabash and Michigan

Was at my condo meeting earlier this week and received a flyer from Health Elements in our packet.

Looks like they are officially open:
http://chicagohealthelements.com/
slew28 slew28

Re: 16th Street between Wabash and Michigan

With a website that is not quite ready for prime time:

"Kung Fu
[Admin's note: No, a Wikipedia entry does not count as an article. Someone fill this in please.]"

"Our People
[Admin's Note: portraits of everybody and their position would be nice. Send them to me.]"

Welcome to Chicago Health Elements
[Admin's note: We need an intro here.]"
Lucky22 Lucky22

Re: 16th Street between Wabash and Michigan

Health Elements is definitely open...but business seems slow.

Would really like to know what is going on the old Three Peas Space at 75 E. 16th. Hopefully someone has an update!