16th construction

spring88 spring88

16th construction

I'm sure most of us know that 16th, from Clark to Indiana is full of potholes and uneven surfaces. Now that all the construction is going on between Wabash and Indiana... Does anyone know if they will be resurfacing the street completely once they are completed?  With all the major work they are doing, I would have to think they would.

Thanks!
cbonnell cbonnell

Re: 16th construction

Do we know what this construction on 16th is and when it will end?
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: 16th construction

https://webapps1.cityofchicago.org/StreetClosure/org/cityofchicago/streetclosure/cdot/getreport.do

According to the IDOT website, the construction will end at the end of the month.