AT&T / iphone cell reception

Frank Frank

AT&T / iphone cell reception

since saturday i have had horrible cell reception. i dont think it's my phone (hardware).  anyone else having a similar issue?  i'm wondering if someone nearby has a cell phone "jammer" and is screwing with people in the neighborhood?  maybe brendan?
Dan Dan

Re: AT&T / iphone cell reception

Mine has been horrible as well and the same with my girlfriend.  A cell tower must be down in the area.  This has happened to me.  Call AT&T and explain it to them and they may give you a credit.  They did that for me last time this happened.
Mannie Mannie

Re: AT&T / iphone cell reception

For the past few weeks I have also had problems with AT&T service. Its been so bad that I have to step outside to make a phone call. Its OK now that its warm but I really hope that this gets fixed before its get cold this is getting ridicules
JeffWagg JeffWagg

Re: AT&T / iphone cell reception

I'ved in the Sloop for 2 years now, and reception is terrible for both Verizon and ATT. ATT mailed me a Pico Cell without prompting that lets me use my phone at home (Highrise near 14th and Wabash), but there's an annoying delay.

What I really don't understand is the lack of cellular data near Roosevelt station. You can have full bars and be completely unable to send or receive any data. My trick when I'm in that area is to stand outside Starbucks and use their WiFi.