Air Horn

Don't Litter Don't Litter

Air Horn

What is the deal with the Air Horn!  Around 18th and Wabash or Cullerton and Wabash someone keeps blasting an air horn at night. Just a short blast, 2-3 times a night.
Is this just some wack-job or is this some thing happening? Anyone else hear this? Maybe I'm the wack-job?
brianbobcat brianbobcat

Re: Air Horn

The CTA uses air horns when a train is approaching to alert the workers.  I know they've been doing work on the Orange line as recently as a week ago, so maybe that's it.
Not Much You Not Much You

Re: Air Horn

Yes, this is for the construction going on for the Green line station at Cermak and Wabash
Dan4914 Dan4914

Re: Air Horn

Also...there is some jerk-off that drives around in that exact area (I live there) in a new black F-150 Raptor with a train horn who thinks he's funny that blows it at all hours...he sucks