Amateur Orchestral Musicians wanted for South Loop Symphony

Liz Liz

Amateur Orchestral Musicians wanted for South Loop Symphony

Amateur orchestral musicians: are you looking for somewhere to play your instrument in the South Loop? The South Loop Symphony needs you (especially if you play a string instrument, oboe, bassoon, trumpet, or timpani) - we're a friendly and fun community orchestra that rehearses Monday nights from 7-9pm at Sherwood Conservatory (1312 S. Michigan Ave).

No audition necessary.

We have three concerts this season at Sherwood's Recital Hall:
- Sat, Nov 19 at 4pm
- Sat, Mar 18 at 4pm
- Sat, May 20 at 4pm

If you are interested and available, please contact Bula (orchestra manager) at:
cbulicek@juno.com.