Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

Liz Liz

Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

String, brass, percussion, and double reed players, are you looking for somewhere to play your instrument in the South Loop? The South Loop Symphony is a friendly and fun community orchestra that has openings. We rehearse Monday nights from 7-9pm at Sherwood Conservatory (1312 S. Michigan Ave).

No audition necessary.

We have two concerts remaining this season at Sherwood's Recital Hall:
- Saturday, March 15 at 4pm
- Friday, May 30 at 8pm

If you are interested and available, please contact Bula (orchestra manager) at:
cbulicek@juno.com or 773-777-6368.
Mr. Downtown Mr. Downtown

Re: Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Liz Liz

Re: Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

Sorry, but there are no saxophone or saxamaphone parts in the music we play.
olive98 olive98

Re: Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

Do you have bluegrass bands playing at this Hall? We are a small band recently put together and we would love to have an opportunity to play in front of an audience.
Liz Liz

Re: Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

You would have to contact Sherwood Conservatory about how to rent their recital hall. I don't work for the Conservatory, I'm just a member of this community orchestra. Our new season has started and we're still always looking for more amateur orchestral musicians to join. This season we need more percussionists as well as string, bassoon, and brass players. No audition necessary. Our three concerts planned this season at Sherwood's Recital Hall are:
- Sat, Nov 15 at 4pm
- Sat, Mar 14 at 4pm
- Sat, May 23 at 4pm

If you are interested and available in joining the South Loop Symphony, please contact Bula (orchestra manager) at: cbulicek@juno.com or 773-777-6368.