Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

Liz Liz

Amateur orchestral musicians wanted

Amateur orchestral musicians: are you looking for somewhere to play your instrument in the South Loop? The South Loop Symphony needs you - we are currently looking to add more percussionists as well as string, clarinet, bassoon, and brass players. The South Loop Symphony is a friendly and fun community orchestra that rehearses Monday nights from 7-9pm at Sherwood Conservatory (1312 S. Michigan Ave).

No audition necessary.

We have three concerts planned this season at Sherwood's Recital Hall:
- Sat, Nov 15 at 4pm
- Sat, Mar 14 at 4pm
- Sat, May 23 at 4pm

If you are interested and available, please contact Bula (orchestra manager) at:
cbulicek@juno.com or 773-777-6368.