Apartments for Rent in the South Loop

Sternlie88 Sternlie88

Apartments for Rent in the South Loop

Hello All,

I am looking for a new apartment somewhere in the South Loop. We have a little, hypoallergenic dog (she is super sweet) and are looking to spend about $1500. I was wondering if any of you knew of such a place?

Best,
sternlie88
Tibidabo Tibidabo

Re: Apartments for Rent in the South Loop

Apartments.com lets you search by neighborhood. Check it out:

http://www.apartments.com/Illinois/Chicago/South-Loop
Sternlie88 Sternlie88

Re: Apartments for Rent in the South Loop

Thank you! I checked the website out already, but couldn't find anything I liked. Sometimes you have to contact the landlord directly, you know what I mean?
SE SE

Re: Apartments for Rent in the South Loop

170 w polk
KS KS

Re: Apartments for Rent in the South Loop