Artist Cafe - Great Sandwich

JeffWagg JeffWagg

Artist Cafe - Great Sandwich

May seem silly, but the sloppy joe special they had today was OUTSTANDING. Smokey with lovely onion rings on top. Delightful.
cmc cmc

Re: Artist Cafe - Great Sandwich

Thanks for posting - I LOVE sloppy joes!
LittleTommySkilling LittleTommySkilling

Re: Artist Cafe - Great Sandwich

how much longer till Fitguy comes rolling through here saying you're going to get fat and unhealthy eating sloppy joes?

I agree with you though...sloppy joes are goooood.
Marina H. Marina H.

Re: Artist Cafe - Great Sandwich

We just ate there! Had a phenomenal roasted red pepper soup and came back for their chopp salad. Really the only fairly healthy options in the south loop.
blarger blarger

Re: Artist Cafe - Great Sandwich

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.