Artist's Cafe

Trey Anastasio Trey Anastasio

Artist's Cafe

This may be the worst place I have eaten at in the city.  It was almost $30 for two orders of 2 eggs and turkey sausage, which was brown and serve quality, and two espressos.

It was empty when we went in and now I know why.
tpoct tpoct

Re: Artist's Cafe

I've been there a few times and have always liked it.  I've only been there for lunch though.

And a quick look at the menu shows that an espresso + eggs is around $10.
Trey Anastasio Trey Anastasio

Re: Artist's Cafe

lol quick check at menu.  Sorry we had two bottles of water too, brah.  It was $27 and some change.
Steven Steven

Re: Artist's Cafe

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
urbanpln urbanpln

Re: Artist's Cafe

It means "bro" or brother or brotha.
Steven Steven

Re: Artist's Cafe

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
urbanpln urbanpln

Re: Artist's Cafe

 "You crack me up"
Sloop815 Sloop815

Re: Artist's Cafe

Just had their Cuban sandwich recently and I really enjoyed it. Their homemade chips are awesome! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.
Disco Disco

Re: Artist's Cafe

Hey Trey, was it better than the 2nd City Harpua? Look! The storm's gone!
Trey Anastasio Trey Anastasio

Re: Artist's Cafe

@ disco

Take out the 5 minutes of awkward second city and I thought it was pretty funny!

" I thought it was odd "