Asian Outpost - Thumbs up!

Sloop815 Sloop815

Asian Outpost - Thumbs up!

Just wanted to suggest checking out Asian Outpost if you haven't already. The interior is beautiful, very warm and homey. You can tell that they put a lot of hard work and money into the design. All food is good but the fried chicken is exceptional! Best fried chicken I've ever had actually. Service is also very good. It's definitely worth a trip, and the prices are reasonable!
JeffWagg JeffWagg

Re: Asian Outpost - Thumbs up!

Hey, we must have been dining there with you. Just got back ourselves and loved it! I'm very happy to have these guys in the neighborhood. The drinks are interesting and I loved the Chicken Noodles with Spicy Peanuts or whatever it's called.
tpoct tpoct

Re: Asian Outpost - Thumbs up!

Good to see they finally opened, it seemed like they were having a lot of problems with the city, per some earlier posts.
urbanpln urbanpln

Re: Asian Outpost - Thumbs up!

I totally agree with what the others have said. The food is very good and the service is outstanding.