Babysitting

fromnc fromnc

Babysitting

I'm looking for a college student or the like who live in the South Loop area to babysit my 3 kids.

Any advice on where to find a good sitter?
Not Much You Not Much You

Re: Babysitting

Hello,
My girlfriend is a CPS Teacher and oldest of 5 kids and is looking for an opportunity like this in the South Loop for the summer. Do you have any contact info she can reach you at? (She can start ASAP as today is the last day of school)

Thanks
DT
allira allira

Re: Babysitting

Hi, my daughter is 16 and is interested in babysitting/dog walking/dog sitting/etc. We live in the South Loop and she has an SUV. She has lots of babysitting experience & is great with city directions/traffic. She is an honor student & athlete who loves kids. If interested, please message back contact info. Thanks!
jeannek jeannek

Re: Babysitting

I deleted all the posts that referenced personal phone numbers and addresses.  For your own security, please try not to share this information in a public forum.  This forum has a private email feature. You may need to share this information again with each other privately.
fromnc fromnc

Re: Babysitting

Oh.  I didn't realize it was public.  How do I find the family that would like to offer sitting services?

Regards,

Ahaji Amos, Esq., MPH, CHC

*Registered to Practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
*Licensed in North Carolina, Texas
Ahaji Amos, PLLC
email: [hidden email]
www.ahajiamos.com
919-313-4720
4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 400
Durham, NC 27703
***********

This electronic communication (including attachments) may contain attorney privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating, distributing or copying this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by return message or by telephone at 919-564-6861 and delete this communication from your system. Thank you.

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, unless specifically indicated otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding tax related penalties or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax related matter addressed herein.

***********

On Jun 24, 2014, at 11:00 AM, "jeannek [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I deleted all the posts that referenced personal phone numbers and addresses.  For your own security, please try not to share this information in a public forum.  This forum has a private email feature. You may need to share this information again with each other privately.

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Babysitting-tp2706p2737.html
To unsubscribe from Babysitting, click here.
NAML

jeannek jeannek

Re: Babysitting

Hi,
To contact anyone on the forum privately, click on the user name and you'll be able to send the person an email through the Nabble interface.  Jeanne
jplaza1222 jplaza1222

Re: Babysitting

We'd be interested in using your daughter for babysitting! We have 2 kids (6 and 3). Let me know if we could meet up with her sometime!
allira allira

Re: Babysitting

Sure! That would be great. Grace has a pretty busy schedule this week with softball, but if you're available during the day Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday late afternoon/evening that would work.

Thanks!
Allison

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2014, at 3:51 PM, "jplaza1222 [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

We'd be interested in using your daughter for babysitting! We have 2 kids (6 and 3). Let me know if we could meet up with her sometime!

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Babysitting-tp2706p2769.html
To unsubscribe from Babysitting, click here.
NAML
fromnc fromnc

Re: Babysitting

Yes. I need a sitter Thursday evening. Please text me when you are in your way. 919-564-6861.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2014, at 9:54 AM, "allira [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sure! That would be great. Grace has a pretty busy schedule this week with softball, but if you're available during the day Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday late afternoon/evening that would work.

Thanks!
Allison

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 19, 2014, at 3:51 PM, "jplaza1222 [via The Sloopin Message Board]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

We'd be interested in using your daughter for babysitting! We have 2 kids (6 and 3). Let me know if we could meet up with her sometime!

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Babysitting-tp2706p2769.html
To unsubscribe from Babysitting, click here.
NAML

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Babysitting-tp2706p2770.html
To unsubscribe from Babysitting, click here.
NAML
allira allira

Re: Babysitting

Hi, she definitely can't work Thursday night. She has softball. Any other days work to meet her?

Sent from my iPhone

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Babysitting-tp2706p2771.html