Bash on Wabash

southloopken southloopken

Bash on Wabash

Is it just me or was this year's festival just not nearly as fun as in years past? I was pretty disappointed in the size of the street fest, its turnout and availability of food. The music was okay....
MarkChicago MarkChicago

Re: Bash on Wabash

Very sad fest indeed.  The size seemed scaled down from past years and, even still, felt absolutely dead.  For next year, they should focus on getting some good party atmosphere music.  Saturday's lineup had multiple personality disorder.  Death Metal to Lillith Fair to Funk, all wrong for Summer.  Maybe more publicity to college kids would help as well?  Just my thoughts...
joe joe

Re: Bash on Wabash

They should have the fest the same weekend as move in day for Columbia.  Have it double as a welcome to the neighborhood party.  I'm sure a bunch of people that are new to the city would flock to a street fest right by their new apartment.
Brandon Brandon

Re: Bash on Wabash

I had no idea it was even going on and I live right at 16th & Mighigan
Sir-Mix-a-Lot Sir-Mix-a-Lot

Re: Bash on Wabash

Me either, I was home all weekend and it was rather cold outside for early June but I didn't even know this was going on.

They need some PR, to advertise and get the word out yo!