Best Instructors at FFC?

Sloop815 Sloop815

Best Instructors at FFC?

Hey all,

If you go to spin classes at FFC, who is your favorite instructor?  I'm looking for a really upbeat spin class.

For that matter, who is your favorite instructor for any of the classes?

Huge props to Pilates instructor Linda Spriggs, she's my favorite!

Southoftheloop Southoftheloop

Re: Best Instructors at FFC?

By far, Lisa Payne is the best spin instructor I have been to! I have been to a few others and they don't even get close to being as good.
Sloop815 Sloop815

Re: Best Instructors at FFC?

Thank you so much Southoftheloop!

Yes, I've tried a couple, even walked out on one. I will definitely look into Lisa's classes.

Thanks again!
Sloop815 Sloop815

Re: Best Instructors at FFC?

Damn, doesn't look like she teaches anymore!

I did notice that Keith is still around, he is awesome!! His class is in Friday morning though.