Best breakfast in the sloop?

12
South Loopr South Loopr

Re: Best breakfast in the sloop?

1. Yolk
2. Zapatista has a great weekend brunch (for those that like different and spicy options)
3. Little Branch Cafe
4. Waffles
5. Cafe Society - in the summer
6. Bonus: White Palace Grill - Roosevelt/Clark - Past midnight spot

Bongo Room is horrible
K S Sims K S Sims

Re: Best breakfast in the sloop?

I cannot believe that Eleven City is not getting more love. It is number one of the ones listed for me. The scrambled eggs are light and fluffy. The cornbeef and pastrami hash is the best I have ever had. I have tried the french toast, omlettes and other dishes, but the cornbeef hash is great. I also have ordered bagels and loxs to go. Soild and consistent.

Bongo Room is a little to non-traditional in terms of the choices. I agree with the addition of Zapatista to the list. My other suggestion is the breakfast bar at Whole Foods on weekdays. Their french toast is the best and you can add fresh berries on top!
SE SE

Re: Best breakfast in the sloop?

Lou Mitchells
SE SE