CHEAP TRICK PLANS DEAD--HAHAHAHA

sloop1 sloop1

CHEAP TRICK PLANS DEAD--HAHAHAHA

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: CHEAP TRICK PLANS DEAD--HAHAHAHA

Can we delete this post from the message board?   This board could use some moderation.  This post is hardly constructive.  The link might be -- the snarky comment is really not useful.
Sir-Mix-a-Lot Sir-Mix-a-Lot

Re: CHEAP TRICK PLANS DEAD--HAHAHAHA

.your momma's alright, daddy's alright...ba da da da da da

.the dream police, they live inside of your head..........

.surrender, surrender..

Cheap trick will be back I hope and the motor row will definitely rise with or without them....  the developer of the building was the problem...some people only want to win if the other party also loses.  Most are smarter than that and want win-win deals.  The motor row will still get developed around, over or through....  I have some facts on this from the city puppet masters.  I am also a cheap trick fan so I also hope the Cheap trick thing also gets done.  The motor row definitely get's developed...no stopping it other than another harsh recession.