Cleaning Service

Chris Chris

Cleaning Service

I'm looking for a new cleaning service to come in once a week. 2bed/2bath condo in a highrise. Anybody have someone good they know or are currently using?
Bekki Bekki

Re: Cleaning Service

We use Maggie's Super Awesome Green Cleaning Service.

You can read more about it here:

http://maggiescleaning.blogspot.com/

The site is a bit outdated, though. We have a 2BR/2BA and we pay $88 every other week for a cleaning.

I highly recommend them.
Justin12 Justin12

Re: Cleaning Service

Hello Bekki, I am completely unaware of the advantages of green cleaning products; can you tell me some of them? I use regular cleaning products; do they harm us in any way?
TheDude TheDude

Re: Cleaning Service

Wow.