Concert fundraiser for New Orleans

Billy Puckett Billy Puckett

Concert fundraiser for New Orleans

On Friday, May 10 a group of South Loopers and New Orleans lovers will hosting a concert at Buddy Guy's Legends (700 S Wabash) to benefit the St. Bernard Project, a Louisiana-­based nonprofit organization created to help disaster-­impacted communities recover. Specifically, the fundraiser will help those who lost their homes in Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy to rebuild.

The event, A Night for NOLA, will feature blues funk band Dean Welch and the Rhythm Method. A silent auction and door prizes will be awarded throughout the night, and prizes include a trip to the Bahamas, a membership to the House of Blues Foundation Room, tickets to Chicago sporting events and more.

Tickets to A Night for NOLA can be purchased ahead of time for $20 or at the door for $25. Larger donations can also be made. For tickets, visit http://nightfornola.eventbrite.com/. Also look for A Night for NOLA on Facebook and Twitter (@nightfornola).

Thanks for supporting a South Loop establishment and a worthy cause. Let's help these people get their lives back.
Sir-Mix-a-Lot Sir-Mix-a-Lot

Re: Concert fundraiser for New Orleans

....oh yeh right, and I got me this Aunt who's a widow and her former now dead husband was a former Nigeran commerce director who is due a large sums of many millions but she can't access the money becuase she doesn't have the $5,000 for the deposit for the application fee.  So if you send me the $5,000 then I will give you 50% of the many billions the dead uncle Nigerian dude is owed....  and then after that we can talk about this bogus NOLA thing....howz that soundz?

Shady, shady shady...