Corner State/Cermak

KO KO

Corner State/Cermak

Looks like a new business is getting ready to open in the space previously occupied by the BBQ restaurant on the corner of State and Cermak.  Who knows the deets?
Rocky Rocky

Re: Corner State/Cermak

It is going to be a Chinese restaurant, owned by the same people that own Dragon Bowl at 31st & Wells.  My understanding is that it is going to be a Chinese place, but a slightly different concept than the current place.

http://www.dragonbowlchicago.com/
Sloopr Sloopr

Re: Corner State/Cermak

Rocky - That would be a great addition to the Cermak strip. Also, there has been alot of activity at 2215 (former Super Deal Liquors). Any idea what's going on there?  Last I heard about 6 months ago was a Sports Bar.
Sloopr Sloopr

Re: Corner State/Cermak

The sign is up.. they said they will not have seating inside.

It will be called Dragon Fire and should be open Wednesday, May 22nd.