Crave Cafe & Lounge

Sloop815 Sloop815

Crave Cafe & Lounge

Anyone try it? If so, thoughts?
sippin sippin

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

GREAT FOOD, and great atmosphere. alittle slow to come out with the food but that's to be expected since they just opened.
namaste namaste

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

This post was updated on .
I went to Crave today and was pretty disappointed. A "quick bite" took 1 hour and 45 minutes, despite the fact there were only 7 people in the entire place.

The food quality reminded me of the meals at Cafe Society -- pretty subpar, overpriced stuff. The server was very friendly, but seemed overwhelmed. I think the back of the house is a disaster.  We ordered 3 sandwiches and lattes (their coffee machine was broken). It took the server over at least 75 minutes to bring out all the food. The manager did deduct 25% off our bill due to the wait.

This is possibly growing pains, but I won't be returning to Crave.  I do hope they spend more time training staff and hiring a better line cook.
southslooper southslooper

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

What a nice place, what they lack in speed they more than made up for in food cannot wait till they get into their groove  the only downside is that I wasn't seated at the table in the front.  Its beautiful. next time though
qtsam11 qtsam11

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

Does anyone know if they have a webpage or FB page or anything?  It also says lounge; is it also a bar type of place?
Sloop815 Sloop815

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

When I was there I punched in the website on their table tent and it came back "website coming soon".
veezworld veezworld

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

They do have a facebook page. I'm looking forward to stopping in soon.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crave-Cafe-Lounge/1411242119094909
Django Django

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

I heard that you were the manager. False reply since that is the case!
Django Django

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

Didn't see any lobster in the Lobster Mac. It was returned. Heard many people return it from waitress. What a ripoff!
Sloop815 Sloop815

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

Same here!
Django Django

Re: Crave Cafe & Lounge

Yes, you're right! It is overpriced! I was in there going to the restroom and the kitchen door being propped open saw they were bringing in supplies from Aldi's. Not that I have something against the chain, but surely you just! With those prices food from the cheapest store in the world! You talk about from the bottom! I mention it to one of the workers and she said, "Yea, and the one bringing it in is one of the partners and the reason everyone around here is gone or fired. She needs therapy with her BAD attitude and fake grimly smile! This place isn't going to last if they keep her around!" So we have it! Don't they know that we know quality?