Crowd Funding-own a piece of the south loop

Crowd Realty Advisors Crowd Realty Advisors

Crowd Funding-own a piece of the south loop

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
nogs nogs

Re: Crowd Funding-own a piece of the south loop

You should be aware of SEC solicitation rules buddy. This is considered investment advice.  The SEC's crowdfunding rules are still in motion but this is general advertising to the public and you aren't inserting proper disclosures.  I'm in compliance for a living.  Might be wise to take the post down.  Merry Christmas!
Crowd Realty Advisors Crowd Realty Advisors

Re: Crowd Funding-own a piece of the south loop

Thanks

Steven Waldman
3 West 57th Street 10th FLR
New York, NY 10019
212-871-5908 Direct
917-892-0168 Cell
Stevenjwaldman: Skype

On Dec 17, 2014, at 9:20 AM, nogs [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:

You should be aware of SEC solicitation rules buddy. This is considered investment advice.  The SEC's crowdfunding rules are still in motion but this is general advertising to the public and you aren't inserting proper disclosures.  I'm in compliance for a living.  Might be wise to take the post down.  Merry Christmas!

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Crowd-Funding-own-a-piece-of-the-south-loop-tp3018p3019.html
To unsubscribe from Crowd Funding-own a piece of the south loop, click here.
NAML