Day Care

hgriffin hgriffin

Day Care

Can any parents recommend the best day care center(s) in the South Loop? Any you wouldn't recommend? Would love to do a Nanny share, but we're still about 10 months out from that:) Thanks for the help!
em_jay em_jay

Re: Day Care

Hi,
I am just starting to investigate childcare options in the south loop area. We have a friend who recommended Rainforest on State. I'm thinking that we will need child care starting in the December or January. We haven't decided on a route, really just started investigating, but Nanny share could be an option we would be interested in exploring also.
hgriffin hgriffin

Re: Day Care

Wow! Thank you so much for messaging me back! When are you looking for a nanny share?

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 1:33 PM, em_jay [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am just starting to investigate childcare options in the south loop area. We have a friend who recommended Rainforest on State. I'm thinking that we will need child care starting in the December or January. We haven't decided on a route, really just started investigating, but Nanny share could be an option we would be interested in exploring also.

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Day-Care-tp3672p3675.html
To unsubscribe from Day Care, click here.
NAML

em_jay em_jay

Re: Day Care

No problem. We are thinking we will need childcare of some sort either part or full time in Dec/January time frame. I've really just started to think about options as I thought we had plenty of time, but was given advice from a friend that places fill up quick and that we should start thinking about our options now!. That was a bit of a surprise but I guess it makes sense. What about you, what options and time frame are you looking at?

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/Day-Care-tp3672p3676.html
To unsubscribe from Day Care, click here.
NAML

BrittanyL BrittanyL

Re: Day Care

I would also like to mention, if you go the nanny share route, plan ahead!  That process of interviewing took a lot longer than expected!

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 8:10 AM em_jay [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

To start a new topic under The Sloopin Message Board, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Sloopin Message Board, click here.
NAML