Does anyone have any info on a Karamela opening date?

TS TS

Does anyone have any info on a Karamela opening date?

Karamela has looked ready to open for several weeks now, does anyone know what the hold up is?
Forrest Forrest

Re: Does anyone have any info on a Karamela opening date?

I have the same question! I have been waiting for a local bakery, and it's so frustrating to walk by and see it finished but closed. They should really have a sign in the window. It even has hours listed and a dark "open" sign.
BigJohn BigJohn

Re: Does anyone have any info on a Karamela opening date?

TS, it's already open already.