Dog Crap

Paul Kersey Paul Kersey

Dog Crap

Is anyone out there as sick and f...ing tired of the self entitled a..holes who don't pick up there dogs crap in coliseum park as I am. I sure other parks have same issues. This morning this guy had 2 brown lab puppies and both crapped and he didn't even think about it. WHAT CAN WE DO..
SL Mom SL Mom

Re: Dog Crap

I am, I did not see the offending dog owner but wished I had after I kicked it and then stepped in it last month. I see a ton of it every day when walking to/from work. It is disgusting and I will not hesitate to mention it to a dog owner if I see them not picking it up.
Phil Stebbings Phil Stebbings

Re: Dog Crap

I was in Colliseum Park  last night when someone told me about this site. I'm the 'self entitled asshole' with the lab puppies. There is only one occasion that I can recall when I didn't immediately pick up their poop, and that was when I had already used all 4 of the bags I had on my person for that particular walk. I went back to my unit and returned with a bag and picked it up within 20 minutes.

We are all about picking up the poop! Lets curtail the abusive language and support the park!

Phil