Dog Poop.

Paul Kersey Paul Kersey

Dog Poop.

I wonder if everyone is as tired of the dog poop every where. I was coming out of my building an someone let their dog crap right in front of the door. Then I was shocked at the amount of same as the snow melted. I wish they would enforce the dog fines for not picking up. City would be loaded. I watched the lady let her 2 chocolate labs dump, she looked right at me ant left it. I am going to start posting pics of people soon. Keep watchig
tpoct tpoct

Re: Dog Poop.

It's insane that people think that it's ok to let their dogs crap anywhere.  Financial is completely covered.  It's tough to get to your car.  I saw someone let their dog jump up into the planters in front of Umai to poop in those.  They had to shut down movies in some parks because of the amount of dog poop.  But it's tough to gain any traction to get anything because no dog owner will admit that any dog owner would ever not pick up after their dog despite mountains of evidence.  Their worse than the cyclists.
Mary Mary

Re: Dog Poop.

Sick and tired of dog poop everywhere especially on Financial,Polk and Wells.

Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine Night_Train_to_Mundo_Fine

Re: Dog Poop.

Heh. I lived in the Transportation Building for ten years. Ridiculous amount of dogs there, most cooped up all day while the owners are at work. The surrounding area except Dearborn (usually) is an enormous dog toilet.
chiguy773 chiguy773

Re: Dog Poop.

Yes!  I have a dog and it amazes me how lazy some people actually are.  I usually walk my dog down to the chip lot on the corner of Polk and Dearborn (Xmas tree lot); and I must say that most dog owners who use that lot are respectful and pick up after their dog.  However it gets pretty bad in the little park on Dearborn St.  Also the strip of Financial Pl just south of Polk is really bad.  No excuses people, pick up your dog's sh*t!!