Drum Lessons Now Available at Daystar Center

mpod mpod

Drum Lessons Now Available at Daystar Center

Hi everyone,

I'm Mike Podhaizer, the drum teacher over at the Daystar Center (located at 1550 S. State St.). I'm opening up my schedule for new clients (I teach ages 9 to 99) who want to learn rock, punk, or metal drumming. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, you can go to http://daystarcenter.org/programming.html and click on "Drums with Mike Podhaizer" to see my bio. You can also call/text, or e-mail me directly to get more info and/or discuss setting up a cheap trial lesson:

phone: (872) 228-6394
e-mail: mikesbizcomm@gmail.com

Best,

Mike