Flo and Santos

dew dew

Flo and Santos

I stopped by Flo and Santos today for lunch and the manager said they will be opening their new patio on 09/10.
Nogs Nogs

Re: Flo and Santos

That is great news. Glad to see a local business growing.
new slooper new slooper

Re: Flo and Santos

I would go more often if they turned the music down inside.  With the crowds that are in there, the music makes it deafening.  The patio is much better!
Nogs Nogs

Re: Flo and Santos

I've been going to Flos for years and never has their music been too loud. And crowds? Are you confusing it with the scout?

slo_oop slo_oop

Re: Flo and Santos

I've also been going to Flos and love the food there. But anyone else think they're intruding on to the sidewalk a little too much? There's hardly any room to walk! We had to go "off roading" with our stroller to squeeze past there. Seems like lawsuit waiting to happen.
Nogs Nogs

Re: Flo and Santos

City Code requires six feet of unobstructed sidewalk.

But then again, that's what insurance is for!!!
dew dew

Re: Flo and Santos

The wifey and I went to Flo's last night and they have opened their new space in the back.  It double the total occupancy...looks nice and has a consistent feel from front to back.  Plus they have two bars now.