Fun event in the sloop Curiosity Conference

Slooper Slooper

Fun event in the sloop Curiosity Conference

JeffWagg JeffWagg

Re: Fun event in the sloop Curiosity Conference

Hey, that's my conference!

As a special gift to the Sloop folks, I have 5 free tickets to give away. First five people to send me an e-mail with the answer to this question will get a free admission to the main event.

Who said this?

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."

Reply to jeff@collegeofcuriosity.com

More info on the event is available at http://collegeofcuriosity.com
JeffWagg JeffWagg

Re: Fun event in the sloop Curiosity Conference

Here's another article about the conference: http://twodifferentgirls.com/2013/05/13/for-the-curious-soul

May 25th at the Glessner House.
JeffWagg JeffWagg

Re: Fun event in the sloop Curiosity Conference

Some press post-event:

"a comfortable niche between a TEDx convention, a PBS documentary, and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not”

http://chicagoweekly.net/2013/05/30/conference-of-curiosity/