Home value increases

jamesst75 jamesst75

Home value increases

Anyone know the percentage of increase in home valuation in South Loop (particularly Central Station) for past 12 months?  I own a town home and Cook Co Assessor states my place increased in value 19.1 % over this period  - I think they are way off base.
nogs nogs

Re: Home value increases

17% for me. Appeal.
RealtorJim RealtorJim

Re: Home value increases

Jamesst75,

My name is Jim LaHa I'm a south loop resident and RE/MAX real estate broker. If you'd like, I can do a free CMA (comparative market analysis) on your property to tell you what it's current market value is. Many of my clients use the CMA to successfully challenge their taxes. My contact info is below. Let me know if I can help!

Jim LaHa
Broker, RE/MAX Synergy
Phone: 312.313.7000
Mobile: 708.935.9858