Hurican Sandy

Little Tommy Skilling Little Tommy Skilling

Hurican Sandy

Well, blow me down and shiver me timbers....Huricane Sandy is here upon us.

I just saw something that was either a drunk bum or a halloween scarecrow go blowing down the street followed closely by one of those plastic orange pumpkins.

As your local weather expert I am here to tell you to be carefull and that you need to take this thing seriously.  Here are my suggestions:

1.  Only go outside if it is totally necessary
2.  If you see a power line down in the street don't touch it.  If it is blocking your way either call the power company or try and find someone wearing Green Bay Packer's gear and ask them to move it for you.
3.  You aren't Keanue Reeves or Jeff Spicoli, today is not the day to go surfing on Lake Michigan
4.  If you don't have bottled water fill your bathtub with water, (clean the bathtub first).
5.  6.  Vote Romney, our Chicago President has let me down.  Time to try Republican again.
6.  Find a working flashlight, some candles, matches and a transistor radio.
7.  Check on the elderly and make sure we are ok.

joe joe

Re: Hurican Sandy

Pardon?