I vouch for Bridgeport Coffee - motor row resident

Sloopr Sloopr

I vouch for Bridgeport Coffee - motor row resident

I dont have a disqus account, but I wanted to vouch for these guys.  There are alot of us from Motor Row area who go to either Overflow or Bridgeport Coffee house and can't be happier for them to be opening in the the South Loop (Bridgeport's WIFI became iffy recently, but overall, they have great coffee, atmosphere and people who work there).
anonymouse anonymouse

Re: I vouch for Bridgeport Coffee - motor row resident

Great to hear, I'm hoping this new addition will make me forget all about the long lost Gourmand.
rememberthebreath rememberthebreath

Re: I vouch for Bridgeport Coffee - motor row resident

Disqus really is not difficult to sign up for -- it's as easy as signing up for this message board.

It's nice because you can use the same sign in for other blogs that use Disqus (Chicagoist, Gawker, Slate, the list goes on and on).

You just need an email address and a name (it doesn't need to be your real name if you are freaked out by that).  You can choose any profile name you wish.   Once you sign in, you're connected. Your email address is private.
https://disqus.com/profile/signup/