In-Home Care starting Summer 2017

Liz D Liz D

In-Home Care starting Summer 2017

This post was updated on .
Hi! My name is Liz and I am looking to find a family in need of in-home care! I am currently a full time Spanish teacher and mom to a sweet 15 month old boy. I am looking to transition to staying home full time and am hoping to find a family that is in need of care for their little one. We would be willing to come to you or for you to come to us at our home at 16th and Indiana.

I have 10+ years experience nannying for children of all ages, in addition to being a new mom! I have a Care.com profile with my background and experience (linked below).

https://www.care.com/p/elizabeths4712/cc

Take care,
Liz
BrittanyL BrittanyL

Re: In-Home Care starting Summer 2017

Hi Liz,

Saw your post on sloopin and would like to get more information.  Would you be available after summer is over or returning to teaching?  We have a 7 month old currently in a nanny share that might be dissolving this summer and looking into options.  We live at 13th and Prairie and are open to bringing her to your hoise.  Please let me know if that age works for you and what rate/hours/days you are looking for.

Thanks,
Brittany

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 11:52 AM lizdeyoung [via The Sloopin Message Board] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi! My name is Liz DeYoung and I am looking to find a family in need of in-home care! I am currently a full time Spanish teacher and mom to a sweet 15 month old boy. I am looking to transition to staying home full time and am hoping to find a family that is in need of care for their little one. We would be willing to come to you or for you to come to us at our home at 16th and Indiana.

I have 10+ years experience nannying for children of all ages, in addition to being a new mom! I have a Care.com profile with my background and experience (linked below).

https://www.care.com/p/elizabeths4712/cc

Take care,
Liz DeYoung

http://the-sloopin-message-board.1073605.n5.nabble.com/In-Home-Care-starting-Summer-2017-tp3667.html
To start a new topic under The Sloopin Message Board, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Sloopin Message Board, click here.
NAML