Is there really nothing we can do about the late night CTA work?

SloopDoggyDog SloopDoggyDog

Is there really nothing we can do about the late night CTA work?

Thus is brutal.
C. C.

Re: Is there really nothing we can do about the late night CTA work?

I agree. I haven't been able to sleep at all this weekend due to the absurd noise from the CTA Green Line Construction.  And they plan to work again next weekend and possibly the following weekend. I love how the city of Chicago has zero respect for it's tax-paying residents. I doubt there's anything anyone can do to stop it. It's just one more wonderful thing about living in Chicago.
Nogs Nogs

Re: Is there really nothing we can do about the late night CTA work?

Go to Walgreens and get yourself some industrial strength earplugs. Worked for me!