Join Us to Campaign for Bob Fioretti in the 3rd Ward!!!

3rd Ward Friend 3rd Ward Friend

Join Us to Campaign for Bob Fioretti in the 3rd Ward!!!

Hi all! I am the 3rd ward captain for the Fioretti for Chicago campaign!

THIS SATURDAY, December 13, we will be launching our efforts by Pounding the Pavement and meeting with registered voters within the ward, and WE NEED YOU TO JOIN US!

"Door knocking" and canvassing are A LOT of fun because it gives you a chance to meet new neighbors and share why you are supporting the Fioretti campaign. Details to come on where we will be meeting Saturday morning.

But if you are interested in joining us, please let me know. COFFEE and DONUTS on me for those who come out! Chicago is ready for a change, and we need your help to make that change come true!

Get ready for Fioretti and let me know if you will be joining us on Saturday!!!
3rd Ward Friend 3rd Ward Friend

Re: Join Us to Campaign for Bob Fioretti in the 3rd Ward!!!

OK! I have received our "walking papers" for Pounding the Pavement on this Saturday! We will begin canvassing in the northeast end of Bronzeville.
It will be warmer than usual so let's plan to meet me at Sumac Park (42nd Street and Champlain) at 9:30AM.

We will have a quick overview on how to knock on doors and speak to our neighbors when we knock on their doors. I will have donuts and coffee to energize us before the get started at 10AM.

If you have any questions, feel to email me at ericamo1@yahoo.com.

I am looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Erica