KNOCKOUT GAME

Mr. Downtown Mr. Downtown

KNOCKOUT GAME

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
MarkChicago MarkChicago

Re: KNOCKOUT GAME

"for the fun of it"

That is one of the most sickening quotes I have read.

Agnes Agnes

Re: KNOCKOUT GAME

About 2 months ago at 9something PM, my husband was walking home on Archer between Clark and State.  There were a group of black kids, suddenly one kid started to run toward him and my husband immediately started running away.  The kids stopped after a few yards and started laughing with his friends.  My husband was startled by it and is extra extra caution.  For the most of it, I thought the kids were just playing until I saw the video and found out what PLAYING in their mind means killing random innocent pepple.

I am so thankful that my husband was very alert, now thinking back, he might had narrowly escaped a blow in his head.  I CAN'T imagine what would happen!!!

Please please please becareful out there, watch out for each other and report any suspicious activity.  Tell your friends about it!  It was so so so sad to watch on youtube, a teacher walked by a group of black kids without stereotyping that they will give him trouble, ended up getting knockout and his head hit the curb.

sickening and very very sad.
Dan4914 Dan4914

Re: KNOCKOUT GAME

The real scary part of this is, its not just men they are targeting. Women...innocent unsespecting women are getting punched in the side of the head while walking alone down the street. My wife is a runner, and she often walks our dog alone as well. How can I let her go out alone and not be worried...id like to see more foot patrol in the area...especailly around 19th and michigan and south
Steven Steven

Re: KNOCKOUT GAME

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
sloopy sloopy

Re: KNOCKOUT GAME

Not to minimize this, but I will say that it's not a "new craze".  Chicago Magazine essentially had the same story in July of 2012:

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/July-2012/Point-Em-Out-Knock-Em-Out-Knockout-King-Happy-Slapping-and-Random-Street-Violence/

Maybe the "game" is flaring up again or maybe the media is just noticing it again.

Regardless, stay staff and be smart.
Southoftheloop Southoftheloop

Re: KNOCKOUT GAME

I don't wish ill will on anyone, but extremely happy to hear one of these idiots got what was coming to him. And no, def not a"new" craze.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=046_1384956636