Kind, reliable, trustworthy nanny who is also a Mama to sweet 10 month old!

AbigailCounter AbigailCounter

Kind, reliable, trustworthy nanny who is also a Mama to sweet 10 month old!

Hi!
My name is Abigail and I am an educated, down to earth, hard working and professional nanny. I have worked with newborns-middle school and have cared for mostly newborn-toddler. I have long standing relationships with the families that I have worked for, which is important to me!

From 2010-2014, I was a full time nanny for 4 boys under 4 (4 year old, twins 3 years old, and 2 year old). I began to work for them when the twins were newborns.

From 2014-2016, I was a full time nanny for twins who were 7 months old when I started.

Then, I had my baby girl, Haisley! At 3 months old, I started to nanny a little boy who was a month older than Hais, and it worked out perfectly having the two of them together! I am looking for a family that would be comfortable with this. She’s on a good schedule yet flexible, easy going, gets along great with other kids, and is such a joy.

I live in the south loop at 16th & Michigan and would be happy to host a little one over at my place, or yours!

I have glowing references, love to keep the babies learning and having fun, and promise to love your little one as if they are my own. Thank you for your consideration!