LACUNY opening tonight on Clark

Jim in the Sloop Jim in the Sloop

LACUNY opening tonight on Clark

Well, LACUNY had their "opening" tonight, this is the space next to the former Villains, formerly briefly Kobra Fitness.

I must say that the crowd looked like a bunch of lowlife gangbangers. One more sign that this building is a blight on the entire neighborhood. Thanks a ton, Cacciatore.
sloopy sloopy

Re: LACUNY opening tonight on Clark

What's "LACUNY"?  Club? Gym? Restaurant? Something else?
Jim in the Sloop Jim in the Sloop

Re: LACUNY opening tonight on Clark

Sorry - actually LACUNA - they replaced Kobra Fitness, and also seem to be occupying part of the upstairs (where workforce used to be.)
joanna joanna

Re: LACUNA opening tonight on Clark

http://lacunafitness.com/ - Official Open House: October 27, 2012, from 12:00pm-4:00pm

Interesting - it looks like the Villains garage became a gym thingy - place where trainers can rent out space for classes etc.

Similar to the South Loop Dance & Physical Culture Centre @ 719 S State
veezworld veezworld

Re: LACUNY opening tonight on Clark

Jim in the Sloop wrote
...I must say that the crowd looked like a bunch of lowlife gangbangers. One more sign that this building is a blight on the entire neighborhood. Thanks a ton, Cacciatore.
I'm wondering what led you to the conclusion that the patrons were gangbangers. Were they flashing gang signs or waving guns? Please elaborate.

Vee