LoftWalk 2012

Jaqi Green Jaqi Green

LoftWalk 2012

221 E. Cullerton  *  1111 S. Wabash   *   531 S. Plymouth Ct. * 1133 S. Wabash * 520 S. State St.
1201 S. Prairie  * 732 S. Financial Pl.  * 1700 S. Michigan  * 611 S. Wells * 1727 S. Indiana
 124 W. Polk  *  161 W. Harrison St.

The Event-  LoftWalk - Nov 3rd, 11-5

  The reason- SLN’s big fundraiser for the year

     The benefit- you get to be involved with some wonderful people and do your neighborhood proud!

If YOU live in any of the historic South Loop loft buildings (or know someone who does), and would be willing to show off your home with South Loop Neighbors for the day, contact Jaqi at loftwalk@southloopneighbors.org

We are looking for 7 more lofts – they don’t have to be in the buildings listed above, we are simply looking for variety and interesting spaces!
Carol Enoch Carol Enoch

Re: LoftWalk 2012

Hi Jaqi!  the LEX, with tower at 2138 S Indiana and lofts at 2135 S Michigan, is a gorgeous new building built on the footprint of the former Lexington Hotel (Al Capone's headquarters from 1928-1932), across the street from Chess Records old building, and down the road from the Everly Sisters famous house--Please feel free to reach me directly at cenoch@thelexchicago.com if you'd like to add our property to the list.  We would love to take part in this neighborhood event. Thanks! -Carol Enoch, Leasing Director, the LEX.