Looking for a nanny share

Viv Viv

Looking for a nanny share

Hi,

We're looking for a nanny share to join starting around mid-April for our 6 months old daughter near 16th and Prairie.  We're flexible and can host, rotate hosting or join, M-F 8:00am-6:00pm.

If your little one is in the similar age and you're looking for a family to do nanny share, please let us know.  Thank you!

Regards,
Viv
Liz D Liz D

Re: Looking for a nanny share

Hi Viv,

I would be available to be your nanny along with my 15 month old son. Since he would be with me, this would be a nanny share (except I'm the nanny!). We live at 16th and Indiana. We are open to hosting as well or even rotating if that works better.

I'm looking to start this summer (early June)

Liz