Looking for great cleaning co. - move in clean and monthly

Liz Liz

Looking for great cleaning co. - move in clean and monthly

Hi!  Anyone have any South Loop local cleaning businesses that they would recommend?
We are looking at having a deep clean (baseboards/cabinets/kitchen/bath/hardwood) for a move as well as a monthly standing service.  We would like to hire someone in the South Loop and support a local business.
Thanks!
Noe Noe

Re: Looking for great cleaning co. - move in clean and monthly

Hi Liz,

We have used http://www.geralexinc.com/ for over 5yrs. They are great to work with, give them a call.
Leanne Leanne

Re: Looking for great cleaning co. - move in clean and monthly

I just used Sincerely the Maids (http://sincerelythemaids.com/) and was very happy!
SouthLooper SouthLooper

Re: Looking for great cleaning co. - move in clean and monthly

Iwona
Iwonatysz@gmail.com

Best cleaning service ever!