Looking to rent a parking space- 1464 S Michigan

jib2000 jib2000

Looking to rent a parking space- 1464 S Michigan

I'm interested in renting a parking space in the garage at 1464 S Michigan.  I own a condo in the building and have a 2nd car now that I need a place to park.  Please contact me if you have any spots available beginning July 1st.
gamant2 gamant2

Re: Looking to rent a parking space- 1464 S Michigan

Just wondering if you're still on the hunt for a parking spot on 1464.  I may have one for you starting the 20th.  I have two spots and barely uses the other one.  The space is quite convenient for its close to the 2nd floor door/elevator.  Hit me up if you're interested.