Loud Banging Noise all day long

Chris Chris

Loud Banging Noise all day long

Ive lived in the Sloop for several years now and what I assume is noise from the trains has gotten much worse over the past month or two. i never used to notice it much until recently. Its just blast after blast. Anyone else notice this?
Dennis McClendon Dennis McClendon

Re: Loud Banging Noise all day long

Perhaps you're hearing the piles being driven at the construction site at Clark & Polk.

The construction manager said that would be finished by June for sure, but I can see that they only have a few piles left on the site, so I think it'll probably end next week.
Sir-Mix-a-Lot Sir-Mix-a-Lot

Re: Loud Banging Noise all day long

DUDE, sorry man, it's probably my new Adcom 565 amps and Cerwin Vega Pro series folded horn subwoofers.  Them woofers are some real sweeties....bone crushing bass down to 30hz for realz.  It doesn't hurt that I've got the Adcom amps bridged and delivering 700 watts/channel at 8ohms.

I always turn my beats down by 2:30am so at least I'm not keeping you awake in the middle of the night.  I'm sure you gotsta work in the morning...

If it's too loud and really bugging you just let me know dude.  I'll send you some foam ear plug "hushers" I get for free from the airlines. I got me about 20 extra pairs (unopened and never used).  They're made outa foam and super comfortable I even sleep with them on since lot's of the little kids in the neighborhood get up real early yellen and screaming at like 11am while I'm still sleepen.

So just let me know if you need them ear plugs...anything I can do to help out another Slooper!
tpoct tpoct

Re: Loud Banging Noise all day long

It's supposed to be done by early May.
SamIam SamIam

Re: Loud Banging Noise all day long

Tis the sound of progress echoing through the urban canyons...dead silence is dreadful and the void I fear ;-}
JoeB JoeB

Re: Loud Banging Noise all day long

yeah it sounds like sweet progress to me too