Mary Sears/JTA Schools

VG VG

Mary Sears/JTA Schools

Just stumbled upon the fact that Mary Sears aka JTA Schools failed a health inspection last week (http://chicago.everyblock.com/food-inspections/aug20-jta-schools-failed-inspection-5283710/)

This has been a tough year for that group. They temporarily lost a kid last year in the park which fueled speculation that the center would be shutdown. Couple that with dwindling enrollment and a now a failed food inspection, it makes you wonder how long can this place last.

 What comes first Mary Sears closing or Roosevelt Collection retail?
slew28 slew28

Re: Mary Sears/JTA Schools

Point taken, but if you look at what they failed the inspection for, it is pretty laughable (burnt out light in mop closet, really City of Chicago?). Enrollment is actually way up -- we had our first child in there and we were happy. We just toured for our second child and it was more crowded than last year. That said, it'll be a long time before they live down leaving a child at the park. I seriously doubt this place is going anywhere, though.