Missing Dog

Be on the lookout Be on the lookout

Missing Dog

I was walking home tonight and saw posters asking for everyone to look out for a lost dog, it looks like a grey pitbull with a white stripe on its chest. I forgot to take down the phone number and can post that tomorrow, but if you happen to see or find the dog, the posters are on the 1500 block of wabash for sure. I would guess the owner does not know about this blog, so I thought I would post for her. As a dog owner my heart goes out to them, I have seen this dog and owner walking around the neighborhood and am so sad to hear she is missing :(
solman solman

Re: Missing Dog

so sad, if its a pitbull chances are she was taken by some thugs for dog fight bait.  Hope I am wrong and there is a happy ending to this story.
slo_oop slo_oop

Re: Missing Dog

Any Vick sightings in the neighborhood?
Steven Steven

Re: Missing Dog

Did anyone find this dog yet?  I haven't seen the signs in almost a year so I'm not sure if they found it already or if the signs just blew away?

Please let me know.