Morning and weekend nanny available! I live in south loop!

Miriamk Miriamk

Morning and weekend nanny available! I live in south loop!

Hi my name is Miriam. I live and work in south loop. I work as nanny/house manager for awesome family in south loop. I start working in the middle of the day so most of my morning are free. I am trying to find family that needs occasional babysitting in the morning so the mom can run errands rest or go to the gym. I can work most of the mornings but sometimes I need to be at work earlier but rarely. My weekends are free so I can commit to weekends! I am 30 years old I been working as nanny since 19 so I  have plenty experience and good references! I did live in nanny  for 4 years and worked for the same family for 8 years. I have experience from new born to high school  kids! If you interested please contact me via email MiriamK122@hotmail.com or by phone 312-404-6656