Motor Row Lofts rental

gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295

Motor Row Lofts rental

This post was updated on .
Hey guys,
I have a great 1 bd, 1 bath available Nov. 1st.  $1,400/month.
Located at 23rd and Michigan Ave.

Live in an intimate building in the historic motor row district in the original cadillac building. Huge designer timber loft with 14 ft ceilings. Expresso cabinets, hardwood floors, custom paint, granite counter-tops, stainless appliances, washer/dryer in unit and the perfect in home office space.

Internet, Sat. TV and water is included in rent. Building has great location and roof top deck as well!  Not to mention, Broad Shoulders Brewing is going up a few doors down!

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3135591214-2303-S-Michigan-Ave-201-Chicago-IL-60616
http://www.showmetherent.rentlinx.com/2303-South-Michigan-Avenue-Chicago-IL-60616-5

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Derek

derek at hatfield design dot com
Dan4914 Dan4914

Re: Motor Row Lofts rental

Hi Derek,

Is there parking included or at least available?
gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295

Re: Motor Row Lofts rental

I deleted my first response to this question, saying there is no parking available.

There might be parking available after all.
I have a space rented out separately from the unit itself.  If the lease for the parking space is not renewed, it will become available with the unit for an extra $150/month.

The renter has not indicated whether or not they wish to renew the lease, but I do have to give them that option.

Stay tuned.

gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295

Re: Motor Row Lofts rental

Here's an update for the parking....the current renter decided to extend their lease.
So, there is no parking available with this unit.  Sorry.

But plenty of street parking!
gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295

Re: Motor Row Lofts rental

Just wanted to update this listing...
My unit is still up for rent.  Move-in asap!
Rent lowered to $1350 for 18 month lease.

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3135591214-2303-S-Michigan-Ave-201-Chicago-IL-60616

Derek

773.968.8345

gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295

Re: Motor Row Lofts rental

gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295

Re: Motor Row Lofts rental

gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295

Re: Motor Row Lofts rental

Hey everyone,

I'm still looking for a renter.

Here are the details:

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3061799324-2303-S-Michigan-Ave-Chicago-IL-60616

http://www.showmetherent.rentlinx.com/2303-South-Michigan-Avenue-Chicago-IL-60616-5

Please let me know if you are interested or click the links!

Thanks,
Derek
773.968.8345
gr8fl4295 gr8fl4295